I can’t believe I am actually able to say this but …..
WE HAVE ANOTHER COMPETITION LIVE!
This is just so exciting!!
Salthouse England are one of my favourite brands and you might have seen my previous blog all about the Serafina Clutch Bags they launched last year. If you haven’t seen this blog post yet, you can catch up here.
Salthouse England and I are extremely excited to bring you a competition from the Country Classic Lucinda Instagram page, with the chance of winning one of their newly launched Adira Cross Body Bags.
The Prize – The Adira Cross Body Bag
The brand new Adira Cross Body Bag has landed, and Country Classic Lucinda has one bag which a lucky CCL follower will have chance to win!
Available in Beautiful Black and Tempting Toffee, The Adira Cross Body Bag oozes luxury and sophistication. Inspired by a vintage camera case, the Adira Bag features a structured and spacious main compartment, with internal zip pocket. The bags are crafted from a luxury leather-look material, featuring beautiful gold hardware, and the signature tassel.
Size: W 23cm x H 16cm x D 7cm.
You can find the unboxing of both coloured bags over on my Instagram page, simply follow this link.
Despite lockdown grinding plans to a halt, we have been seeing so many beautiful and creative outfit inspiration ideas all over our social media channels.
Salthouse England and I wanted to team up to inspire and create outfit styling, with one lucky follower having the chance to win one of the new Adira Bags.
Below you can find the entry requirements for the competition, and how we will be selecting a winner.
- Like this instagram post (@countryclassiclucinda)
- Post a photo to your grid of you wearing an outfit, or of a flat lay outfit inspiration, highlighting which of the two Adira bags your outfit is inspired by, and that you would love to win to pair it with.
- Mention both myself and Salthouse England in the post caption, and tag us in the picture. This is crucial as we don’t want to miss anything.
- Don’t forget to follow myself and Salthouse England on Instagram.
- Myself and Salthouse England will be joined by the amazing Emily from Latham and Taylor, in order to pick out our 6 favourite outfit ideas. These 6 finalists will then go head to head in a public vote, where polls will be used to determine our final winner, who will receive the Adira bag in their colour choice.
Head over to Instagram now to enter. You will find the competition post on the @countryclassiclucinda Instagram Page. You can read the T’s & C’s at the bottom of this blog.
Follow the Salthouse England Journey:
You can find Latham and Taylor here:
That’s all for now.
Don’t forget to head over to Instagram to enter!
Inspire and create!
See you soon!
Lots of Love, Lucinda xo
‘There is no such thing as too many bags!’Unknown
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The entrants must have a valid and active Instagram account, and must enter via Instagram.
- The entry requirements should be followed in full for a chance to win.
- The giveaway will end on Friday 10th July 2019 at 23.59pm GMT+1. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- There will be 6 finalists chosen to go through to a public vote, which will then select the winner. These 6 finalists will be selected by ‘Country Classic Lucinda’, ‘Salthouse England’ and ‘Latham and Taylor’.
- The winner will be chosen via the public vote which will be held on Instagram stories. The winner will be contacted on Sunday 12th July 2020, following the public vote.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- ‘Country classic lucinda’ , ‘Salthouse England’ and ‘Latham and Taylor’ all reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- ‘Country classic lucinda’ , ‘Salthouse England’ and ‘Latham and Taylor’ decisions in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The public vote to select the winner will be final.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Your details will be used in relation to the administration of this Competition and the delivery of the Prize.
- ‘Country classic lucinda’ , ‘Salthouse England’ and ‘Latham and Taylor’ not be liable for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising from this Competition and/or the Prize, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
- ‘Country classic lucinda’ , ‘Salthouse England’ and ‘Latham and Taylor’ reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- This competition is being run with Salthouse England – REGISTERED ADDRESS: SALTHOUSE ENGLAND, PO BOX 520, NEWPORT, ENGLAND, TF2 2JL.